Sunday, September 9, 2012

Lured: Watch the Entire Movie Here!

I found this on YouTube and would like to share this with all my readers. Fans of Lucille Ball will definitely enjoy this treasure.

WATCH THE ENTIRE MOVIE OF LURED BELOW!

Lucille Ball is so stunning right here! And this movie is the visual evidence that she is not only a phenomenally talented comedic actress, she is also a versatile and exceedingly fantastic dramatic actress. She plays so many different roles in this movie: a nightclub dancer, a detective's assistant, a maid, a classy lady going to the theater, a fiance... everything! Only Miss Ball can pull this off!

Amazingly, I cannot connect the Lucille Ball prior to I Love Lucy and the post I Love Lucy's Lucille Ball. They are just so different, and more importantly, equally fabulous! No actor has ever made me feel that!

No comments:

Post a Comment