Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I Love Lucy- Universal

I Love Lucy transcends all races, all cultures and all traditions. It brings people of different backgrounds together. A bond is created when we laugh together at the same things.

I Love Lucy is so magical and often underrated these days because youngsters get turned off by black and white. I was one of them too, but now, I'm totally sold on the Golden Age of Hollywood. The media contents are all top notch. The world should watch less of violence and distasteful sex, and watch more innocent comedy.
I made a new friend who shares the same passion for Lucy from Instagram. I'm really amazed at how Lucy can bring people from all over the world together, even after being dead for so many years. Do follow my new friend @ilovelucy1911 on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment