Sunday, June 17, 2012

Instagram Pictures!

Here are some of my favorite pictures of Desi Arnaz and Lucille Ball, and some of their fans have been requesting for these pictures, so there you go!

My personal favorite: Young Desi and Lucy, so obviously in love with each other and their adorable dogs.
 I suppose taking pictures during World War II was very important, because the wife would never know if her husband would ever return home. This picture is so poignant in a way, and endearing. It's also one of my personal favorites. The way Desi looks at Lucy... aw.
 Lucy looking fabulous in her 50s!
 Desilu Productions, with the president and vice president working with MGM to produce some awesome technicolor movies. Desi must have been so proud of Desilu Productions. For once, Desi's name came first, and Lucy didn't mind that at all. If you have noticed, I try my best to put Desi's name first when I discuss the both of them. No one gives him credit, and no one knows about it, but Desi Arnaz was really an intelligent man. He was great in business, scripts, everything!
 Another favorite picture of mine.
 More pictures to come, stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment