Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Real Interview

Thanks to pokeahugkiss for uploading this rare radio interview of Doris Day by Lucille Ball on YouTube, I got to hear how a true interview should sound like.
You hear mutual respect from both parties, and Lucy was trying to bring out the best in Doris Day, and vice versa.

Interviews these days are sort of invasive and rude. Interviewers are always trying to milk some juicy gossip about interviewees' love lives and all those taboo sort of things that one just doesn't ask that explicitly.

Lucy was fabulous!

1 comment:

  1. LUCY IS STILL QUEEN OF LAUGHS, SHE IS THE BEST, AND ALWAYS WILL BE. I AM 48 YEARS OLD,I BEEN WATCHING LUCY SINCE I WAS 11 YEARS OLD. AND I NEVER MISS A SHOW OF ,I LOVE LUCY...., SHE IS THE BEST, VERY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN , WHEN AM SAD I JUST WANT TO LAUGH, AND LUCY BE COMING ON T.V AT 3PM BACK TO BACK ,ON T.V LAND. U ARE VERY MISS. LOVE U LUCY.

    ReplyDelete