Sunday, July 1, 2012

Who's Funnier than Lucille Ball?

I love Desi Arnaz! I swear that he can be a funnier person than Lucille Ball, and everyone knows how hilarious I think she is. Lucy is funny within a script, Desi is funny outside a script. I mean come on, he screens and edits the scripts before giving them to Lucy, Vivian Vance and William Frawley. I bet you didn't know that!

At home, he is the star. Lucy is the quiet, reserved one.

I laughed till tears escaped from my tear ducts after watching this video!
"Oui, oui, monsieur..."
"Oui, oui, mon cherie..."

He says oui like "we", hence, Mr. Daly says "we the people". Ha ha!

Then he suddenly changes from a French accent to a British one with a "righto"!

He is so talented!

Nobody would have guessed that he is a Cuban!

I bet Lucy was laughing her ass off at home!

(I think Lucy had to eat her words up went he got home that night because she had always made fun of Desi Arnaz's accent!)

No comments:

Post a Comment