Sunday, April 22, 2012

Life after Divorce


Desi Arnaz, however, preferred to view the programme [Here’s Lucy first episode] from a highly personal perspective: “I think the wonderful surprise to everyone is my daughter. […] I knew she was loaded with talent. She has a great sense of rhythm and a wonderful sense of humour - which is obviously inherited. She’s got a lot of her mother in her”.
Desi phoned Lucille after the premiere broadcast. “Honey, regardless of whether they’re our children or not, they were just great. I just wanted you to know how proud I am of the kids - and of you”. Lucille interrupted him and emotionally said: “Stop that, you troublemaker - are you trying to get me to ruin my dress with tears?”

Source: http://desilu-playhouse.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment